Monday, June 21, 2010

Grocery

I like going to the grocery. Everything I want is affordable. Yeah. The grocery.

So, anyway. I go to this grocery store every week and when I go there, they always seem to be playing the same damn songs. Like, on repeat. And I thought it was a medley of some sort, cause I would go around and this song's playing and I would move a few steps and another song would be playing at the same time as the other one.
But then I realized that the speakers all around the store were each playing different songs. So I'm all like, "Whut."

They play "I'm Yours" in the dairy section and today I found myself looking over the different types of cheese longer than I should have.

I just have to point out that I'm incredibly in love with Jason Mraz and his music but "I'm Yours" is sort of just a "..." for me now. It's all I ever hear on the radio. It's the only song my schoolmates know and they act like they're major fans. I mean, please. If only they actually took the time to listen to Mraz's other songs, instead of all those trashy "music", then probably my respect for them will go up.

Take this for example:

"When I met you last night baby
Before you opened up your gap
I had respect for ya lady
But now I take it all back
Cause you gave me all your pussy
And ya even licked my balls
Leave your number on the cabinet
And I promise baby, I'll give ya a call
Next time I'm feelin kinda horny
You can come on over, and I'll break you off
And if you can't ****, that day, baby
Just lay back, and open your mouth
Cause I have never
met a girl
That I love
in the whole wide world"

Where is the morality? Yes, not everyone is like that, but majority are. All the morality and purity is rapidly deteriorating. Our generation is totally falling apart and it frightens me to know what kind of world my future children will be living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment