Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Savvy

my workstation (thumbs up for the Blend Apparel sticker)


I just recently came back from a week's vacation in Manila, Philippines. My last for...a while. When I came back and entered my room, I just sort of looked around and said "Wow, I'm actually glad to be back." I felt so much comfort in my cool and really pretty room at that moment. I mean, I'll miss the Philippines terribly, but I've sort of gotten used to the fact that Singapore is my home...for now.

While I was away, my dad put in a table near next to my bay window so I could work on that instead of the floor. I never used my desk. It felt too crowded and not right, and I preferred sunlight during the day instead of using a reading lamp since my desk didn't get as much sunlight as the rest of my room.

The work station is just so amazing. It has a lot of clutter now, but I could still work on my projects since it has enough space. My arts box is right next to me, which is pretty bulky and big already but I'm still so comfortable. And the wind through the open window just blows through the whole room so I never get dizzy from the heat. Ah, so good. I love my room. Thanks Mom and Dad!

I recently bought this hardbound notebook with no lines. The only one left in the whole bookstore. I wasn't planning to get it, but when I saw it I couldn't leave it behind even if it was falling apart at the seams. I brought it home and taped it together. I named her Savvy. :) I'm covering her up with a collage of various things that are dear to me. I've been working on it since the moment I woke up, but then there are just so many distractions. (Like this, for instance) Ohwell, I won't sleep tonight, then. I'll post a picture on here as soon as I'm done.

Much love,
Via

No comments:

Post a Comment